In April 2013, the Government announced new funding for Physical Education (PE) and Sport, this is often referred to as Sports Premium.
The funding is used to:
- Develop or add to the PE and sport activities that the school already offers
- Build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
The aim is to see improvement across:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Please click below to view our Sports Premium Strategy.